Saturday, March 16, 2024

One Week 100 People - Day 6

 Somehow I miscounted and thought I was finished...but I wasn't. Here are people #85-96 done at the Sayville Bean Coffee House, and a few people sketched at Underworld Productions, a location that has areas set up to resemble sets from the past. There was an area set up like an old-fashioned bathroom, living room, den, bedroom, as well as the soda shop and the beauty salon. Two models were available for the Patchogue Sketch Club and the Patchogue Photography Club.

Adonna posed in the beauty salon. She was great and we had time for more than one sketch of her.



Our group had Isabella modeling in the soda shop, but only for about 40 minutes. I finished the color at home.

I still have a few more people to sketch tomorrow to reach 100.




2 comments:

  1. Wow such an interesting place to sketch or paint. You did a super job. Fun diner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I wanted to sketch in all the room setups.

      Delete