Friday, March 1, 2024

Funchos

I headed out to Riverhead the other day. It was a fairly nice day, but not quite warm enough to sit outside and sketch. I headed over to Funchos, a Mexican restaurant that has a big outdoor seating area and a part of the restaurant that can be covered up in colder weather. I parked so I had a view of some of the fun signs that were outside. I'll have to go back and sketch it again when the outside seating area is open. They decorate it even more and sometimes have live music. I did go inside and have a delicious burrito for lunch.


Here is a closeup of one of the signs.





3 comments:

  1. That looks like a fun place to sketch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is fun to sketch there. There is almost always something going on.

      Delete
  2. Oh how delightful. What fun signs...can see why you would enjoy sketching here. Are not burritos so good!!

    ReplyDelete