Wednesday, March 13, 2024

One Week 100 People - Day 3

 For my next day of sketching, first I headed to the food court at the mall in Lake Grove. There are always people there and they usually stay put for a while, as long as you start sketching when they sit down to eat. 


I did a second page of sketches there. As I was finishing I felt a presence behind me and heard a male voice laugh and say, "Did I make the cut?" I turned around and found the man who I sketched at the top left of the page looking at the sketches over my shoulder. He was thrilled to be in the collection.


I wanted to get a little more sketching done so I went to a local supermarket. Once again I had to stand to sketch these. When I finished this page I was up to 51 sketches.






2 comments:

  1. You're keeping a good pace! Hey, is that guy in the hat at upper right on the first page giving out samples? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have found some interesting folks. I would have to draw Gene one hundred times. Ha. Excellent, especially when you have to stand. Hard!!

    ReplyDelete