Tuesday, March 12, 2024

One Week 100 People - Day 2



 My second day of sketching for the challenge wasn't as exciting. I headed to a local Panera Bread in Bohemia for my sketching. I like that one rather than one that is closer to me because of the setup. They have tables in the front that face the counter where people order as well as the tablets that they can order on. But I didn't sit there at first. I sat at a table that faced some of the occupied booths as well as a table with three women playing what I think was mahjong. That gave me a few options for my sketches.

#oneweek100people #oneweek100people2024


When I had sketched that view I moved to the front and sketched some of the people placing their orders. At the end of day 2 I had sketched 31 people. 




2 comments:

  1. Going strong, Joan! Interesting that people would gather at Panera to play mahjong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, look at you go. Mahjong was lots of fun, I played in South America.

    ReplyDelete