Monday, November 20, 2023

Thanksgiving Theme

On Wednesday last week my sketch group met at the library and our theme for the night was Thanksgiving. (Due to the holiday prep we aren't meeting this week.) Tina & Brian (married sketchers) brought two 1/2 pies to sketch (blueberry and pumpkin) and cut them up into small pieces. That was good because you know what I am like when I try to sketch food. It always has a bite or two taken out...if it survives at all. lol It was easier to resist in the company of other sketchers. Maybe that is the secret.


We also had several still life setups on the table. This one included gourds, a pumpkin, and a small scarecrow.



2 comments:

  1. I love these. The pie looks good enough to eat and love the friendly pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I hope you are enjoying your pre-Thanksgiving time with your family.

      Delete