Saturday, November 25, 2023

Goodbye, Friend & Pathway Thru the Color

It is with great sadness that I report that my internet friend, Michael Perchard passed away today. He was known on Facebook as Michael East Boston. Although I never met him in person, his constant support, good humor, and artistic joy gave us a special connection. Michael loved painting the ocean...and waves. He went out of his way to be nice to people. He was a big supporter of organ donations and received a double lung transplant in 2017. Without the immunity we count on to fight off sickness, he recently caught Covid twice and didn't survive this last bout. His posts always made me smile and I will miss him. Wait for us in that big art studio in heaven, Michael!

I can still find autumn colors if I search hard enough. There are a lot of areas where the leaves are all off the trees. This was painted in Brookhaven. 



6 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear that another artist has been lost, and sorry for your loss since you knew him online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stayed home all day today and the outside colors was full of yellow ochre leaves just like your painting. I'm sorry to hear about your internet friend, Michael.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mel. We missed you at the museum yesterday.

      Delete
  3. Joan, oh, so sorry about your friend. Love your fall colors.

    ReplyDelete