Friday, November 17, 2023

Procreate Sketches

 I have been doing some of my sketches for the creativespark.art Scavenger Hunts using Procreate. I figure if I experiment enough maybe I will start feeling more comfortable using it.

The prompt was for a vegetable and the challenge to hold it in your hand.

This sketch was to do jelly/jam. I figure preserves is close enough.


The hunt this week called for something electrical...like this pencil sharpener.


A chair was also on the list this time. My proportions are a bit off in this.

"Three" was the item this time.



3 comments:

  1. I really like these. Bright and pretty colors. I thought the three peppers was a "real" watercolor. I'm smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm glad you think it looks so much like a "real" painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful results! I'm sure you'll get comfortable using Procreate in no time. It's a good reminder for me to experiment on it, too.

    ReplyDelete