Friday, June 2, 2017

Bellport House

Like I said, last weekend was a busy art weekend for me. Friday the South Bay Art Association had our 60th Annual Members Show reception in Bellport.  It was very nice and we had a good turnout.

Here is a photo of me with one of my paintings.

Below is a photo of all the members of the organization that were at the reception.

This photo is of all the members who participated in the show.


On Sunday I had to sit the show for a while and then at 5 we picked up our paintings. I had about 1 1/2 hrs to do something...so I did a painting of the house next to the community center where the show had been held. I'm glad they had a patriotic flag hanging for Memorial Day.


6 comments:

  1. You all look great! Congrats on your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the painting. Congratulations on your show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you have a wonderful area for groups to gather and show. Lots of variety as well. Looking good girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Tina, Jo and Nelvia. We are lucky to have places to show our art...now if we could only get buyers. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a good show, Joan. It is nice to see photos of the artists - we are so often ignored in favour of our art. Lovely little sketch - never without a sketchbook and paints, I guess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Somehow I missed this post Joan.... I would've loved to have seen your show!!!! Someday I'll catch up to you...lol. Love this sketch.....

    ReplyDelete