Friday, May 3, 2013

Out Painting

Sorry I haven't been able to post anything new, but I didn't bring my laptop and uploading from the public computer in Ireland has so far not been possible. I have been painting a lot, so when I can finally upload you will get to see some of my work. We are presently in Dingle, Ireland which is on the southwestern coast. It is lovely and a lot of fun...especially the pubs. Tomorrow we head to the County of Wexford to a tiny village called Kilmore Quay. I'm not too optomistic about being able to post from their either. I miss having the time to visit your blogs but I will catch up.

5 comments:

  1. Hope you're having a wonderful time in Ireland!!!
    Looking forward to many of your paintings!! Enjoy and stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoy your emails and vicariously enjoying your trip with you, Joan. Thanks so much for staying in touch while you are away on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy Ireland Joan!
    Erin Go Braugh!
    Eager to see your wonderful paintings soon!
    Ireland Forever!
    Michael

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you are having a wonderful time! its such an amazing country. Look forward to seeing your pictures when you get back!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joan - sounds like you are going to have so much to share once you are able to post. Enjoy Ireland!

    ReplyDelete