Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tiger Lily's

Yesterday I went to Port Jefferson to sketch. Soon it will be too crowded there to park and sketch. It gets really busy in nice weather, especially when the ferry from Connecticut arrives or departs.
This is the Tiger Lily Cafe. It is the perfect spot to sit and text. lol
This was done in my Stillman & Birn journal and is about 4 x 6.

Here is the April 2 page for my "fake journal."
You can visit the actual journal if you click on the link on the right under my other blogs.




4 comments:

  1. Port Jefferson is the perfect place to sketch! Very nicely done, Joan.. and I think your fake journal looks like its going to be so much fun.!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilda - Thanks. I think Pt. Jeff has a lot of character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilda - Thanks. I think Pt. Jeff has a lot of character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Joan - this looks like you are having such fun. Mr. Peanut is very creative and hope the black jack table didn't run out of winnings (LOL) - have a great day.

    ReplyDelete