Sunday, May 21, 2023

Somewhat Outdated Music Formats

 The Patchogue Sketch Club's theme recently was Outdated Music Formats. We still have a Panasonic cassette player and lots of cassettes with Jerry's music on them. That's how he saves what he's composed. For this theme I borrowed his player and when we all got together I borrowed a cassette of The Band from Laurie and a few 45s from Pat. I always loved that doohickey (a spindle adaptor...I looked it up.) that goes in the middle.  I have some of those in a case, but finding mine was too much work.



4 comments:

  1. Such memories. I remember "Maybeline". Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it brought you good memories. We were enjoying all the odd records my friend, Pat brought in. She had strange records on strange materials.

      Delete