Monday, May 2, 2022

View from Dune Road & Eye Doctor Visit

 One day last week I took a drive out to the Hamptons and sketched along Dune Road. I love the views across the bay there.


Jerry has been having a lot of appointments with eye doctors lately since having his cataract surgery and preparing for his upcoming eye surgery to help repair the damage from the blood vessel that hemorrhaged in his eye. I posted this sketch on Creative Spark and one of the sketchers there identified it as a machine that can tell the strength of the lenses in prescription eye glasses. I'll take his word for it.





2 comments:

  1. I like your Dune Road view. Isn’t it nice when your item is recognized for what it is? Nice machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it. I'm glad Joe figured out what it was. I had no idea. lol

      Delete