Wednesday, May 4, 2022

Hospital Sketches

 Today my husband had his second eye surgery, this one to remove the blood in his eye that was preventing his sight out of his eye. The surgery went well with no complications or surprises. The eye is still bandaged so we won't know how successful it was until we see the doctor tomorrow. We were there for quite a while before the surgery started giving me time to sketch in the pre-op area. The nurse was in quite a few times to put drops into his eye.


Once they took Jerry into surgery I went upstairs to have breakfast. These people were outside Panera which was one of the food choices at Stony Brook Hospital.



2 comments:

  1. I like your line sketches. Always. We had no food at our eye surgery place. I’m jealous! Hope all went well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! This surgery was done at the hospital. The ambulatory surgery we went to the last time didn't have food either.

      Delete