Saturday, July 20, 2019

At the Pool

Today we have had a heat advisory all day. The temperature was in the mid 90s with high humidity. I decided to head to the pool to try and keep cool. It was fine if I was in the water, or wet from the water and sitting under the shade of an umbrella. Here are a few people who were keeping cool in the pool.


I have been packing. I am heading off to the Urban Sketchers Symposium in Amsterdam on Monday. I will be adding a few days to that part of the trip and then taking the train to Paris for 5 nights before I fly home. I hate packing! I don't know which is worse...deciding what clothes to pack or deciding what art materials to pack.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work Joan. In that kind of heat I just stay in the house with the air conditioning on - lol. It is tough to pack for a trip as you never know what the weather will be - have fun - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch, we are in Angel Fire, NM, for the cool weather. This morning was 51 degrees F. the warmest so far. Up to about 80 and no humidity in the daytime.

    ReplyDelete