Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Wishing you a 2014 full of peace, love, family, and friends. Thank you all so much for sharing your time with me this year. I appreciate all the encouragement and support of my fellow bloggers.  Thanks also for sharing your wonderful artwork with me. I love seeing what you are creating...it often sparks a bit of creativity here.

This is a sketch I did of downtown Sayville the other day. The Christmas decorations were still up, and the crowds were in town. 
This was done in my Stillman & Birn Alpha Sketchbook and is about 4 x 6.


Have a wonderful New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
My prime rib is almost ready to come out of the oven and my popovers need to go in to bake...and I'm ready for another glass of wine. Cheers!!!

3 comments:

  1. Suddenly I am sad that I rarely celebrate the New Year. I'm lucky if I make it to 8 p.m.! I wish I could hold onto that Christmas spirit but I tend to pick it up in November and by the day after Christmas it has left the building. Hope you enjoyed your night and the popovers sound scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sherry! I made it to about 10pm and just couldn't stay up any later. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! Just the right amount of traffic to capture the Christmas season. Nice sketch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete