Monday, December 30, 2019

Noguchi Museum Part 2

After lunch I found another indoor location to sketch at the Noguchi Museum. This was a big piece and again I think the windows help set it off. I should have paid closer attention and written down the titles of the sculptures. They had sheets with the titles when you entered the room but the titles weren't near the pieces.


Rather than sketch another sculpture I was attracted to the view out a low window in the corner. It gave a good view of the top of this birch tree with the electric wires and all.



2 comments:

  1. i have to say that I find the nature sketches more interesting than the sculpture ones.But That is more because I just don't get modern sculpture - your sketches are super - lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting museum. I don’t much get the sculptures either but fun to see. love the street signs and pole.

    ReplyDelete