Saturday, December 28, 2019

Ferry Ride Home

Yesterday we drove back from Maine. We were scheduled on the 5 PM ferry from New London back to Orient Point. We got to the ferry early and tried going standby on the 4 o'clock ferry, but that didn't happen...just too many people traveling I guess.

We sat near the snack bar and this guy was at the table in front of us. I think he was in this position the entire trip. lol


I had a pretty good view of the snack bar and there was a constant line of people buying something to eat or drink.


4 comments:

  1. Nice catches on the ferry. I love the plaid shirt and the patterned jacket. Riding the ferry beats driving in traffic, but I can’t sit, have to move so not much sketching. Ha. You did great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like sketching there since I have a captive audience. lol Thanks.

      Delete
  2. These are both great Joan - nice glimpses of what your ferry rides are like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Val. I like watching all the people who take the ferry.

      Delete