Sunday, December 15, 2019

Mickey Mouse Ornament

Things have been busy so last night I had just enough time to sketch an ornament off my Christmas tree as my artwork for the day.


This weekend was my plein air group, PALS had our 10th Annual Art Show in Sayville. We had a really good turnout both days. Here are a few photos of the gallery, paintings, and gift items. I think all the artists involved sold merchandise and this was probably the best show we've had for sales. It is a great group and most of the artists have been part of the group since we started 10 years ago.










I sold three paintings, some alcohol ink tiles, ornaments, and cards. Here are the paintings that have new loving homes.

"Side Garden" purchased by the actual owner of the house. He remembered the day I painted it and grabbed it as soon as he saw it.

"Smooth Ride" painted on location in Venice in April.

"Rocky Coast" painted on location in Maine.



5 comments:

  1. A lovely show for the photos! Congratulations on your sales. BTW the Mickey is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing the show and seeing the wide variety you offered. So gifted plus one hard working woman!!
    Ornament painting is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to see you, Julie. Thanks so much for stopping by and commenting. I know you have a lot going on.

      Delete
  3. You accomplish so much. The show is beautiful and so much fun to have sales! Love the ornament.

    ReplyDelete