Friday, November 9, 2018

New Alcohol Ink Tiles

I've been working on alcohol ink tiles and ornaments for the upcoming shows I am taking part in. I have one that I am doing with a group of artists on Small Business Saturday, another the following weekend at the South Country Library, and then my PALS Plein Air annual show. I've been trying to make some new designs, but even when I redo a subject they are never the same as the original because the alcohol inks are so unpredictable. Take a look and let me know your favorites. There are some winter scenes included.







7 comments:

  1. These have fascinating textures and vibrant colors! You're so busy, as usual! I bet you'll sell a ton! Good luck, and have some great shows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. It will be interesting to see what happens.

      Delete
  2. Oh, what fun! These are all favorites. Really, I can’t choose. The dragonfly is beautiful. The snow scenes are great. Flowers, I can smell them. :-) Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan they are all stunning. It would be too difficult to choose. Although I am smitten with the winter scenes. They make me think of the holiday season. I am sure you will be successful with the coming event. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all super Joan but my favs are the winter scenes and the flowers. Good luck with all the shows and wishing you lots of sales!

    ReplyDelete