Thursday, October 18, 2018

Inktober 2018 - Day 18

Now that it gets dark earlier and the temperatures are getting colder the Patchogue Sketch Club is meeting at the library on most Wednesday nights. This week we had a theme and everyone brought kitchen tools. Mark had already set up some of his items and I added some of mine to make the setup larger. For this sketch I took one of my old water brushes and filled it with a mixture of platinum carbon ink and water. I would have preferred a water-soluble black ink but couldn't find any in my collection of inks. 
#inktober #inktober2018




3 comments:

  1. What a great job on some very complicated items. Super sketch Joan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Joan. You managed to capture the subtle and not so subtle feature detail for each of these tools.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing. You have no fear in tackling difficult subjects.

    ReplyDelete