Thursday, January 26, 2017

30 in 30 - Day 26 - Daisy

Daisy is the pet of my cousin, Phyllis McIntosh who sent me the reference photo for my painting. This is Day 26 of the "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge...just 4 more days left. Daisy was painted entirely in watercolors.

I hope you have been following Leslie Saeta's blog and seeing the great works by the other participating artists for the challenge. You can view it here: https://www.saetastudio.com/30-in-30-blog


Last week when I met with my sketching group someone brought some bears and Pooh and Tiger for a still life. 




4 comments:

  1. Awwww, cute. Applies to both sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of the dogs being painted in the challenge have that "what now" look - they obviously don't understand their humans - lol. Sweet painting Joan. And the stuffed animals are so cute - now that is a still-life that makes sense! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, the dogs all look like their waiting for instructions. lol Thanks. Yes, the bears and Pooh and Tiger are related. It was Winnie the Pooh day.

      Delete