Saturday, September 10, 2016

Canal side

For some reason this didn't post yesterday, so I am redoing it.

Sometimes when I am walking around here if I take a few steps in another direction I find a new view.


I was up near the Rialto Mercado and decided to do a quick sketch of the flower vendors that are there on Saturdays. The color was added when I got back. Today I came across other artists who are here with groups painting. It was nice to see other artists capturing this city.


These 1-2 minute sketches were done on the vaporetto platform while I was waiting for the boat to the beach.




4 comments:

  1. Good captures of the scenes, makes me wish I were there sketching too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann. It would be fun if you were here sketching too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did I comment on this on a different space. I know I did... or am I losing it?
    I love the flower stall as well as your buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did I comment on this on a different space. I know I did... or am I losing it?
    I love the flower stall as well as your buildings.

    ReplyDelete