Thursday, April 16, 2015

Indian Island Cove

This was painted at Indian Island on the north fork of Long Island. It was a warm day and I did get to sit on the beach for a while to paint this. Yay!!! This is about 3 x 7.

If you remember back to my April 7th post about the Bellport Acoustic Jam session, I told you that the publisher/editor of Bellport.com asked for copies of the sketches to put on their website. Here is a link to the article. You can see my friend, Gina's sketches too.

Day 16 of my fake blog is posted on "Floral Fantasy." Come and see my floral page for today.

8 comments:

  1. Love your little bay and will pop over and check out your floral blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! I love the colors and the feeling of sunny winter day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just so beautiful, Joan. I wish I was at this spot myself! Love it that you were recognized for your work, as was your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Polly.

    Oty, thank you. Hopefully spring will finally stay here.

    Thank you, Sherry. It is a pretty and relaxing spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly beautiful Joan. Wow! I really like this one!!!! I love the soft blues in the water and love the sand!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna BE there...like right now! great sketch!
    I enjoyed your previous post and was impressed with the variety. Talk about being versitile! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and welcoming. Nice colors. The article shows your work well! Cool! I like your fantasy blog, too. Neat and beautiful flowers. You are so ambitious and do so much. You tire me out thinking about it. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Hilda! It was such a pretty day.

    Julie, thanks so much!

    Jo, I've been keeping busy...maybe too busy. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete