Monday, January 12, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day - Day 13 - Tuscan Sky

I am continuing my "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge with Leslie Saeta. Work by all the artists can be found on Leslie's blog. http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com

I must have about 10 photos of this location that I took in the hills of Tuscany. It brings back such wonderful memories of our trip. This is 5 x 7.

Tuscan Sky by Joan Tavolott

Today was a rainy day here on Long Island. I knew I needed to get out and sketch something so I headed over to the Holbrook Public Library for a while. There is usually a captive group of models there.



4 comments:

  1. Love the Tuscan Sky, Joan. And your sketches of library readers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured so many colors in the sky! Ah, yes, the library is one of my rainy day sketching retreats, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the sketches, painting is nice too.

    ReplyDelete