Wednesday, July 8, 2026

Scavenger Hunt Sketches

 I had gone out early to get lobsters for 4th of July dinner (a tradition our family had for my mom's birthday which is the 4th of July). I hadn't had breakfast and I had left Jerry sleeping so on the way back home after picking up the lobsters I stopped at Mc Donald's to pick up Sausage and Egg Mc Muffins. One of the prompts for the current Creative Spark Scavenger Hunt was "yummy" so I thought this fit. 

yummy

shoes

fruit and a bowl





4 comments:

  1. Gene loves those McMuffins, too. I make them at home, now. Love the cherries in the blue bowl as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. They are good but not the healthiest option. lol

      Delete
  2. Yes yummy was certainly captured in your top sketch - thing the third one though would be much more healthy (LOL) - Hugs - P.S. Stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the cherries would be much healthier. Enjoy your weekend.

      Delete