One of my musts to visit when I go to Maine is Pemaquid Point and Pemaquid Lighthouse. I usually sketch some part of the lighthouse but this time I sketched the rocks below it. It was a very foggy day and the horizon kept appearing and disappearing. There are always people climbing around down on the rocks so I included a few. I no longer have the agility to climb down there and back up again.
Seated off to my left were a few people having lunch. I sketched them and again this was done on paper that is the size of a bookmark.
Both of my sisters brought along their sketching supplies and were seated a bit behind me. Chris took this photo of me sketching.
Here are a few photos from my morning walk in Damariscotta.






Super sketching. Thanks for the stories and photos so we can go along with you! We enjoyed Maine driving through in the summers. Had some friends there. Saw a blue lobster.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy being up there. I did see a blue lobster too...at the Maine Museum in Boothbay I think years ago.
Delete