Friday, July 14, 2023

Sitting Around

The Starbucks that used to be located in Sayville was replaced by the Coffee Bean House. I passed by recently and there were enough characters sitting around outside that I stopped for a sketch.


Last weekend when I met the sketchers in Central Park I had a few minutes to sketch my friend, Mel Barranco and another sketcher, John McArthur who has been visiting the east coast area and hails from Queensland, AU and Hong Kong. They were having a nice chat while I sketched them.



2 comments:

  1. What better way to pass the time. Sketching and visiting with friends from around the world. Sigh.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is nice that we get so many visitors to our urban sketching events. We have met people from all over the world.

      Delete