Saturday, October 31, 2020

Inktober 2020 Day 31 - Weeks Boat Yard & Faces

 My Day 31 sketch for Inktober was done at one of my favorite local places. It was drizzling so I sat in my mobile studio at Weeks Boat Yard in Patchogue. What I love about that place is there is so much to sketch or paint and it always looks a little different. I don't get bored there. 

Inktober is now officially over for 2020. For some reason it seemed to go quicker than it usually does. Anyway, I will be glad to get back to using my arsenal of colors again. lol


The other night one of my art groups had a Zoom meeting for the members. I am the secretary so I should have been taking notes and I did...for a while. lol Each member was asked to introduce themself and tell what they have been doing or creating this past month. There were 21 people so it took a while and I decided to sketch a bit. I didn't want to get up and miss anything so I just grabbed a piece of copy paper that had writing on one side and drew some of the faces of the members quickly with a brush pen. I should have planned this better and used better paper. I did get a few done...but not anywhere near the 21 that were sitting there. I should have started sooner. 



6 comments:

  1. Congrats for finishing Inktober! It went faster than usual for me, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tina. I guess with the world turned upside-down it was easier to do. lol

      Delete
  2. Joan your favourite spot for sketching would be one of my choices. The barn is great. Pen and ink are just perfect for this subject. I love how you used the rose tint on the boat and in the foliage. As for your sketches of the Zoom participants they are wonderful. Once again you make the most of every opportunity to sketch. Congratulations on accomplishing Inktober' s event. Take care friend and stay safe. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Debbie, thank you so much! It was fun to capture some of the participants. Maybe the next time I'll do everyone. Have a great week. Stay safe over there!

      Delete
  3. Congrats on finishing Inktober. I’m in a time warp so will be posting catch up sketches. Busy month for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A GREAT SPELL CASTER (DR. EMU) THAT HELP ME BRING BACK MY EX GIRLFRIEND.
    Am so happy to testify about a great spell caster that helped me when all hope was lost for me to unite with my ex-girlfriend that I love so much. I had a girlfriend that love me so much but something terrible happen to our relationship one afternoon when her friend that was always trying to get to me was trying to force me to make love to her just because she was been jealous of her friend that i was dating and on the scene my girlfriend just walk in and she thought we had something special doing together, i tried to explain things to her that her friend always do this whenever she is not with me and i always refuse her but i never told her because i did not want the both of them to be enemies to each other but she never believed me. She broke up with me and I tried times without numbers to make her believe me but she never believed me until one day i heard about the DR. EMU and I emailed him and he replied to me so kindly and helped me get back my lovely relationship that was already gone for two months.
    Email him at: Emutemple@gmail.com  
    Call or Whats-app him: +2347012841542

    ReplyDelete