Saturday, August 8, 2020

Sunflower & Happy News

I had to run out to the pharmacy the other day and figured that while I was out I could squeeze in a quick sketch somewhere. I remembered there had been a lone sunflower in front of the post office when I stopped there the other day. I was just hoping it was still standing after the storm. It was drooping a bit but I sat in my car in the busy parking lot and did this mostly in direct watercolors. The only thing I marked was where the light window sashes would go so I wouldn't lose them.


Yesterday my family grew a little. This is Joanna Runelle the daughter of my nephew, John and his wife, Emily who live in Georgia. She was born last night and I am so excited!!! You would think is would be old hat by now considering I now have (if I am counting correctly) 23 grand nieces and nephews and one by marriage. Our family has had 3 new babies born this year...and at some point I will have to get to meet them all in person. I think there are 6 I still haven't met.


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful Southern Belle!!! You’ll have to make the trip to see her. Love her hat!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is so precious. Gotta get Jerry well enough to travel.

      Delete
  2. And your watercolor is wonderful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sunflower for the day! Joanna is beautiful, exceptional for a new born! Sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. She is so gorgeous...too bad they are so far away!

      Delete
  4. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542

    He is also able to cast spell like 1: Lottery 2: Conceive 3: Breakup 4: Divorce 5: Cure for all kinds of diseases and viruses.

    ReplyDelete