Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Lifeguard

I haven't done a digital sketch in quite a while so I took my iPad Mini with me to the pool the other day. I was looking for water to sketch and thought the pool would qualify. I sat across the pool from the lifeguard and she got more of my attention than the water. lol Like I've said before, I do these so rarely that I forget what I do know about using ArtRage. I think when I finally replace my iPad with something newer I will try a better digital program. The problem is that the programs have a learning curve to them and I don't want to put in the time. I would usually rather sketch the traditional way.


4 comments:

  1. This is super. She looks like she is determined.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. At least she wasn't sitting there looking at her phone. lol

      Delete
  2. Amazing Joan - you really do well with digital sketching. The guard looks like she is very attentive. Enjoyed your comment about Hallmark movies - I have exhausted the reruns as well. Maybe they need to go back a little further in their files and rerun some of the oldies :)! With my memory they might almost seem like new ones. Take care friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie. I end up reading most evenings if I'm not on the computer. I like your idea of bringing back some of the oldies. Enjoy!!

      Delete