Sunday, February 21, 2016

Tea Shop

West Sayville has a wonderful little tea shop called Infuse Tea Bar. It sells loose teas, teacups, teapots, biscuits,  pastries, and just about any merchandise that is tea related. I've been there a few times but this time it was empty enough at the counter that I asked if I could sketch. While the owner told me about some of the teas and how she got interested in them, I sipped a chocolate toffee tisane and sketched. It was a wonderful way to sketch on a cold day!


5 comments:

  1. Wish I could join you there. You made it look very appealing so I know I would like it. Chocolate toffee tisane? Sounds quite marvelous, Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was delicious...bought some to have at home. Thanks, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joan - this looks like such a delightful spot to sketch and I am sure that Chocolate toffee would be something I would love as well. Think those pastries might have been a temptation as well. Hope you have a lovely day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous sketch Joan! The tea shop sounds right up my alley! Love the way you've done the macaroons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Debbie. It is a tempting place.

    Wendy, I just love places like that. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete