Thursday, August 1, 2024

Sailboats at the Marina

The other night our sketch group met down by the Bellport Marina. Sailing school was going to take place and the shore was filled with at least 20 boats and young kids. I decided to sketch the scene, but by the time I sketched the first boat, all the others except one had left. That one only remained because the boy who was taking it out was late. I'll have to figure out how to sketch the scene another time, but get more of the sailboats in the picture.


 

4 comments:

  1. Ahh...the sketcher's dilemma and nemesis..can't they just stay still one more minute? Nice capture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I needed to have been there much earlier and I could have captured a few more.

      Delete
  2. Very excellent. You did good with little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jo, thanks! It was so sad to see them all leave so quickly. lol

      Delete