Sunday, August 4, 2024

Digital Sketches & Continuous Lines

 I grabbed my iPad a few times lately to sketch. I bought a bouquet of sunflowers at the market. It is always hard to find something to hold them so that they don't droop too much. All of these sketches were done with Procreate.

I take my iPad to the pool with me, but use it mostly for reading, not sketching.
The chairs by the pool aren't arranged so that it is easy to see someone who is sitting, but this lady was in a perfect spot.

For the current Creative Spark Scavenger Hunt this fit the category "from the kitchen cabinet." 
I did it as a continuous line and then added watercolors.


And this fit "something from the bathroom cabinet." This was also done as a continuous line.





2 comments:

  1. The flowers look so bright and fresh. Love the sunbather, made me smie. The tube is a great drawing and color. The pepper sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete