Friday, August 9, 2024

Digital Sketch and Continuous Lines

 I've been trying to sneak in digital sketches done with Procreate when I can, like this one of shoes 

done for the Creative Spark.art Scavenger Hunt that is going on.


For the last hunt I needed to sketch something from my kitchen cabinet. I did it as a continuous line and then added some watercolor. I'm including the continuous line sketch. Look how the watercolor transformed this.



Another item I looked for was something from the bathroom cabinet. Again it was done as a continuous line.






4 comments:

  1. Your first one has a cooperative model! 😉 I think it's really interesting how the color/paint further defined the continuous line forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these so much. I'm not patient enough to do continuous lines. The color complements the lines.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Somehow I always pick things that have lettering for continuous lines and that isn't easy. lol

      Delete