Thursday, May 17, 2018

Wine Tasting

The Margaret River area must have about 100 wineries. After lunch in town and a bit of shopping we stopped at two different wineries. The first was a small winery and we sampled what they had. The billing was rustic and the hostess pouring was nice. Then we went to the Carpe Diem Vineyard which dies their tastings right by the tanks of wine. I sampled all the wines at the first winery, buy I am not a red wine person so when we went to the second winery I only tasted the whites and then sketched while everyone else except my BIL (designated driver) sampled about a dozen reds. My niece figured they had about 3-4 glasses of wine. I’m glad I sketched instead. Lol


6 comments:

  1. So friendly, so 'you wanna be there'. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha - it sounds like one glass was the best idea. Cute sketch Joan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous painting Joan!!!! Your figurework is so good. Looks like you're having a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete