Sunday, May 6, 2018

Cloudy Fremantle Part 1

We had a rainy start to the day. Some of the family was somewhat tired from attending the bachelorette and bachelor parties yesterday and not up to doing much. I headed over to the indoor market in case it rained again but it looked good enough to stay outdoors for a while. I sat by a coffee shop and there were all kinds of things going on by the entrance including a man selling and demonstrating bird whistles he had for sale. I heard the kookaburra over and over. Then I went inside and sketched by the food stalls. I bought lunch for my husband and myself and headed back to our apartment.



2 comments:

  1. Such interesting places you are visiting. Love the lines and signs and folks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jk, thanks for taking the time to comment.

    ReplyDelete