Sunday, April 29, 2018

Sydney Sketches

Today I met up with someone I contacted fro Urban Sketchers Sydney named Chris Haldane. Although the Usk Sydney didn’t have an event scheduled this weekend, Sketch Sydney did. I met Chris and the group and we headed over to The Goods Line in Haymarket where a suitcase Rummage  Sale was taking place. New and used merchandise was being sold out of suitcases. It was a great spot for sketching people. Here is what I sketched. The group that runs these events asked if they could
Take a photo of the sketches to put on their blog...so we said yes.


Someone took a group photo but I don’t have that yet. Chris and I went for coffee and a chat and then we parted ways. For some reaso today I can’t add a second image so I will try to do that in a Part 2. If it works make sure to see both posts for today.

5 comments:

  1. That must have been fun sketching the suitcase Rummage Sale! Is it like a Yard Sale or a Tag Sale we commonly know here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess it is a similar thing. I wonder if they have yard sales too.

      Delete
  2. How fun is this and what a wonderful assortment of folks. How nice they will feature your drawings on their site - going worldwide girlfriend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the lady with the flowers in her hair. She sat there like a princess. Lol

      Delete
  3. How fun that you got to meet Chris and sketch together! I appreciate that you're blogging from afar, despite technical difficulties. (I never blog when I travel because it just seems too hard on a tablet or phone.) Love keeping up with your colorful adventures!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete