Friday, March 31, 2017

Gerri

Gerri was our model the other day at my morning portrait group. She brought along a book and asked if she could read while she posed. I think it made an interesting pose.


For those of you who have been following my blog for a while, tomorrow is April 1st which marks the beginning of International Fake Journal Month. Yes, I am participating again. This will be the 6th year for me. Once again I will have a new alter ego and sketch and write about this new character. I am including a link to the new blog that right now just has an introduction...but the title of the blog will give you a clue.



7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your latest alter-ego! :-)

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I live in a hole, now I have something else to read up on. Will check the blog. Nice portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are right - the portrait is more interesting with the book -good job. I will look forward to reading about Tracy's adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fun/cute sketch. Nicely done. Like the colors.

    ReplyDelete