Sunday, September 20, 2020

Sunset in Sayville

 Friday night I went to a fundraiser in Sayville for a little while. Since I was already out and it was so close to sunset I decided to ride down by the water and watch and sketch. There is a parking lot by a restaurant called Lands End, that extends out into the bay. It faces the water at an angle and looks a bit back toward the mainland. It was filled with cars, so I had to sit back a bit and didn't have a front row seat. I sketched the building in but when I was leaving I noticed it didn't really look that long. The right side was actually another building, but it was getting dark in the car and I couldn't really see well. I was happy with the way the sky and the reflection came out. Of course I used artistic license and left out the row of cars parked in front of me.



5 comments:

  1. Nice to be out and about. Love the soft sunset.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It was nice to be able to stop and enjoy it.

      Delete
  2. Joan love the sky in this sketch. Good to see you were out enjoying the evening. Also your previous watercolor Hummus was so eyecatching. It looks like a great dining spot. The car in the front adds interest. Hope you have a great day. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Debbie. I have been able to get out a bit more to create. Hope your week is great!

      Delete
  3. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542 

    ReplyDelete