Saturday, September 19, 2020

Local Eatery

 The other day I went out and was hoping to find something locally to sketch. This restaurant, called Hummus is in my town, Holbrook, (which I don't find too scenic). My actual town center has mostly strip malls with cookie-cutter buildings and parking lots in front. Hummus is a bit different because it is on a triangular corner and the parking is in the back. It is there by itself next to what I think is an insurance company. The colorful exterior and umbrellas make it a bit different, and now it has a little car parked out in the outdoor seating area. They have Mediterranean fast food and is quite good.



4 comments:

  1. You know this red catches my eye. I like the umbrellas and little car. You make me want to go there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you do like red. Good food, but no margaritas. lol

      Delete
  2. It is certainly colourful with the orange roof and umbrellas - nice piece Joan.

    ReplyDelete