Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Blue Point Diner

 I am always looking for someplace different to sketch. I've passed the Blue Point Diner many times but couldn't find a good spot to sit in my car. I saw it the other day and made several u-turns to find a spot where I could see. Where the plants and steps are on the left a car was parked. Of course as soon as I started sketching the car, which belongs to the owner/manager, it backed out of the space and was gone. So I erased the car and continued sketching. I was happy with the way it came out.



3 comments:

  1. I like this a lot. Blue and then red, lots of interest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. I'll have to check out the inside some day and see if it is as quaint as the outside.

      Delete
  2. My ex-husband and I had always managed to stay friendly after our divorce in February 2017. But I always wanted to get back together with him, All it took was a visit to this spell casters website last December, because my dream was to start a new year with my husband, and live happily with him.. This spell caster requested a specific love spell for me and my husband, and I accepted it. And this powerful spell caster began to work his magic. And 48 hours after this spell caster worked for me, my husband called me back for us to be together again, and he was remorseful for all his wrong deeds. My spell is working because guess what: My “husband” is back and we are making preparations on how to go to court and withdraw our divorce papers ASAP. This is nothing short of a miracle. Thank you Dr Emu for your powerful spells. Words are not enough. here is his Email: emutemple@gmail.com or call/text him on his WhatsApp +2347012841542    

    ReplyDelete