Friday, February 21, 2020

Waiting for the Baker

Yesterday I went down to the Cafe' to get coffee while Jerry was having physical therapy. I timed it just right and got my coffee and a cookie before the baker took his break. This lady was there when I got there patiently sitting in front of the counter, which several of the residents seem to do. I guess it gives them a bit of a meeting place. I didn't have my sketchbook but I had brought along my iPad to read. Instead of reading I used the ArtRage program and did a digital sketch of the woman. I was about 75% finished when someone came along and wheeled her off for lunch. Luckily she and the chair were already sketched in and I just needed to add color to most of the sketch.


6 comments:

  1. Sweet, Joan. Good work, I always forget how to use part of the app and have to learn again so takes forever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jo. There are so many things I've forgotten how to do. lol

      Delete
  2. This is great - an opportunity well used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful work, Joan. I'm glad you keep yourself busy. Hope Jerry is feeling better....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilda. It is a long day there so my art and my reading really help.

      Delete