Thursday, November 9, 2017

Blazing Trees


With the lack of color in most of our trees this autumn, I get very excited when I see a pop of color. I was heading home the other day when it was overcast and damp. I was passing through Patchogue when I noticed these colorful trees in a line by the Patchogue Train Station. In order to get a good view I parked at an angle across a few parking spaces so I was facing in the correct direction. People who park in the lot had already parked and headed off hours ago, so I knew there wouldn't be anyone who would come to park in those spaces. I was happy with the results.



7 comments:

  1. You captured the amazing color of Fall!!!! Beautiful paintings!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Hilda! I'm enjoying the bit of color I find.

      Delete
  2. Lovely! Gotta catch it when you can! Our color is almost all gone now, so it's fun to see it in my friends' posts in other parts of the country.

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had so much wind today I'm surprised there are any leaves left on the trees. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Lucky girl - you finally found some colour - these are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, I love the colors you used. Yummy.

    ReplyDelete