Thursday, May 30, 2024

Maine Visit - Heading Home

 We were only up in Maine for a few days. Sitting in my sister's living room I did a sketch of her dog, Toby, relaxing on "his chair." It was done with a simple digital program I downloaded to my phone while I was sitting there. I knew if I moved to get up and get my sketchbook Toby would be off that chair in a second. lol


For a Creative Spark scavenger hunt I sketched an indoor scene. This is part of the bedroom I was sleeping in which was my nephew, Christopher's room. He now lives in Japan. 

We left early enough to make a stop at the Cape Neddick Lighthouse in York, Maine. There wasn't time to do any sketching, but I took a few photos.



Then there was the last obligatory lobster roll for lunch at Bob's Clam Shack in Kittery, Maine.









4 comments:

  1. I love the sketch of Toby! I need an app like that... I have lost a few pet sketches when I tried to get out my sketchbook!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one wasn't as easy as Procreate, but I couldn't put it on my phone. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Awww, cute Toby and done on your phone. Congrats! The room has volume even with no shading. Your clever lines convey space. The lighthouse and your photos are so great. Love to "see" you. Oh, and the sandwich makes me hungry. Looks so good.

    ReplyDelete