Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Carousel

 At the end of last week I noticed that they were setting up for a carnival down at The Grange, a park that is about 5 minutes from me. The rides and booths seem to always look the same so I was looking for a different view.  I parked my car and the carousel was right in front of me. None of the booths were open and there were only a few workers there, so I sat and sketched. I was far enough away that I didn't have to worry about the horses being anatomically correct. lol That's always a good thing. I thought I would get back there while it was open over the weekend, but that didn't happen.



2 comments:

  1. Awww, what a great sketch. Makes me want to be a kid again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like carousels...roller coasters are a different thing. lol

      Delete