Monday, March 23, 2020

Equipment

Yesterday I was out for a bit and looked for something that would fit the current Scavenger Hunt on Wet Canvas. One of the items was a piece of heavy machinery or construction equipment. This was parked in the corner of the parking lot by one of the markets...far from anyone else. Sketched from inside my mobile studio.


My niece-in-law posted this on her FB page as a sort of challenge to do to keep us entertained.
Feel free to join in. I imported it into ArtRage and then added the details. It was definitely a learning experience importing it and working in layers.



5 comments:

  1. Hey, hey, why didn't you call me?? I would have come sketched that digger with you! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Didn't think you'd make it in time...but I thought about you while I was working on it.

      Delete
  2. Wow - your machine piece is brilliant Joan - great job!. I had to chuckle about the self portrait piece - too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Val. The digger was fun and the portrait was a challenge using the digital program.

      Delete
  3. Fun to see both of these. Fantastic find of the big equipment and well done. Cutie portrait!

    ReplyDelete