Saturday, October 12, 2019

Inktober Day 12 - Port Jeff Views

My friend, Suzala and I met in Port Jeff today to paint, but before I did any painting I made sure to get my Inktober Day 12 sketch done. It was a cold day and we walked all the way out to the end of a dock near the ferry terminal. It gave us this view and the building we sat in front of blocked the wind for us so it wasn't too cold...but we were both wearing several layers of clothes.

I used my Elegant Writer pen and my Lamy filled with permanent ink for this one. My white gel pen came in handy too.
#inktober
#inktober2019


Of course my fingers were itching to do the scene in color so I did a small painting that was about 4 x 5.


5 comments:

  1. Ah -- here they both are! I saw them posted separately on IG, but I had a feeling you couldn't resist doing it again in color! ;-) I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL It is so hard to resist doing color. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I really like the ink one - so well done! I like the touches of red in the coloured piece and the big yacht is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Val. If you notice I left out the big yacht in the ink sketch. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joan these are great. Each in it’s own way. I tend to like the color, too.

    ReplyDelete