Wednesday, June 27, 2018

#30x30DirectWatercolor2018 - Day 27 - Sayville Charm

I have painted this house in Sayville before, but riding past it today I couldn't help but stop and concentrate on the windows, shutters, window box and fence. This is my day 27 painting for the #30x30DirectWatercolor2018 challenge.


My friend, Michele DePaolo took a photo of me at the Arts on Terry event on Sunday with the painting I was doing. I've been too busy to finish this yet, but will post it when it is done.



4 comments:

  1. Good to "see" you, Joan! And I'm sooo impressed by that white fence!!

    - Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so brave! Painting a white picket fence directly and the shutters too - what a super job Joan. It looks like the Arts on Terry event was a good time with lots of art and, hopefully, lots of viewers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful. You have the touch!

    ReplyDelete