Friday, June 22, 2018

#30x30DirectWatercolor2018 - Day 22 - Sayville House & New Tiles

I've been busy this week so getting out for a quick painting for my day 22 of #30x30DirectWatercolor2018 was my goal this morning. I found a cute house in Sayville.


My friend, Debbie who owns the Catbird Seat in Sayville has been selling my alcohol ink tiles in her shop. The other day she conacted me and told me they were flying out the door. All of the sea creatures had sold so I have to do more of those. I had left her about a dozen tiles two weeks ago and all that was left were three. So this week I did some to replenish her supply. Here is the first group. The lobster is 6 x 6. All the others are about 4 x 4.
I also taught an alcohol ink class at her shop last night. I forgot to take photos but I know she took one at the end of the class. I'll post that once she uploads it.





2 comments:

  1. Super direct painting Joan and Congrats on the sale of all those tiles - it is always nice to hear about sales - lol. I like your new tiles and they should do as well as the others. = good luck1

    ReplyDelete