Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Church Window & People Sketches

On Sunday I went into the city to meet the NYC Urban Sketchers with another friend. We stopped at an art store that was having a sale. It was across the street from this church with all these windows and turrets. We had about 30 minutes before the store was opening, so I focused on one window with a little flowered balcony.


Here are my Day 2 sketches for the 100 people challenge. A few were done at the beach yesterday but for some reason I didn't post them (?), a few from the pool today, and a few of my fellow plein air artist friends from our painting location this morning.
#oneweek100peoplesymposium






3 comments:

  1. Oh, look at all the happy people. Great gestures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The church piece is so nice and loose - well done! I think I like the sketches of the artists vest as you seemed to give them more attention. I really like the lady with the apron

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Val, thanks. I think I spent a little more time on the artists since they were people I knew.

      Delete